Biznis raňajky - vstup voľný!   Rezervovať termín

Java Developer

cvmango ID: 3974
This resume has not been translated to english yet. For more informations contact us.

Experienced candidate without university education. Currently working as Java Consultant for IT company, about 60% of his work time is programming, and the remaining 40% is consulting, communication with the client, analysis and design of solutions in Java, communicating in English with client from Germany, also helping his colleagues with tasks. Candidate has very interesting technical background, for all technologies except Java, I mention: Swift, Spring, MYSQL/DB2, OAUTH 2.0/ OPENIND CONNECT, JSON, XML, YAML, IBM BPM, IBM RFT - regression tests, etc. Very active, proactive candidate, entertained in programming, with an active command of English.

Register for free right now and get access to working history and education.


Odoslaním registračného formulára je spoločnosť Balanced HR, s. r. o. oprávnená spracúvať moje osobné údaje na základe predzmluvných a zmluvných vzťahov.