This resume has not been translated to english yet. For more informations
Candidate possesed university degree in field of Production Engineer (Master´s Degreee). Experienced Interim Manager, Plant Manager, Operation and Production Manager. Working experience with greenfield projects and brownfield projects. The main mission was to change the mentality of work and upgrading company to European quality and productivity standard). As a Production Manager has experience with custom manufacturing and series production. People Management: 450 subordinates (maintenance, production, quality, logistic, sales, finance). He mainly learn people that “Time is money”.
His knowledge in plastic is more as custumer who have to assembly plastic part. From this side he is an expert. With robot Delta they were machinery builder, so they make machinery assembly for plastic industry. (Inside door handle, Air vent with blades).
So he know following problem :
- Cpk for mold make in china
- Influence of setting the press on the product, dimension, surface condition, brittle during screwing
- Influence of raw material on the production, purchasing head quarter buy the cheapness raw material for have his bonus and production lose his bonus because they make too many scrap, they need to change setting of the press, to find the right setting according this new raw material
- Importance of the team on maintenance who clean the mold
- One worker for 4 to 10 press 7/7 24/24
- Cost of the press 30-40€/h
Register for free right now and get access to working history and education.